Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The brand acquires the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform the customers and are further requested to have a check within regular intervals.
All rights, including copyright, related to the website and brand are owned by Crystal Cut itself. Without the permission, no one is entitled to copy the matter of the website or use it for their personal reasons.
In case of any doubts and queries regarding the terms & conditions, comments or complaints about our website, please mail us at info@CrystalCut.in or call us on 0261-4012473/08200771985
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use the Website. People below 18 years are prohibited to make any use/purchase/contact from/with this website.
Those who choose to access this website across India are responsible for compliance with local laws. We will deliver the products only within India and in case of overseas shipping we will not be liable for any claims.
There might be a scenario where the state might require a special documentation to carry sales without dual taxation as the product is being sold from one state to another. In such case we might receive an order from the concerned state or let’s say from the state where the product is to be delivered. Under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
Description of Services
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
Add the selected diamond(s) directly to the shopping cart; or
Customize jewelry by adding diamond(s) to a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewelry that is expressly stated as customizable on the Website and then add the item to the shopping cart; or
Choose from the selection of Jewelry available on the Website and add the item to the shopping cart; or
Call our trained consultants on 08200771985/8780303575 to place an order. The Member will receive the form for ordering via email/ fax/ courier based on their convenience.
In the event of a User wishing to make a purchase, the User may be required to register on the website after adding the item(s) to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law like Permanent Account Number (PAN) and/or GST number at the time of purchase.
Orders are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by Crystal Cut.
In the case of Jewelry - order for the manufacture of the Jewelry and deliver it to the Member.
In the event the bank rejects to honor any payment transaction made by a Member towards an order, Crystal Cut shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatsoever.
Crystal Cut may not own any of the diamonds listed on the Website. In the event the diamond(s) get(s) traded in the market before making the payment / sealing the order, Crystal Cut will call the Member and suggest an alternate diamond. In case the Member chooses a new diamond, Crystal Cut shall confirm the new order. If the cost of the new selection is more expensive than the previous one, the Member shall have to pay the differential amount. If the cost of the new selection is less expensive than the previous one, Crystal Cut shall refund the excess amount to the Member.
Pricing Diamond prices vary from one category of diamonds to another and seller to seller where numerous factors like reputation of the sellers, brand value, design of the Jewelry etc. have an impact on the price of the diamond. The demand and supply of diamonds in the market can also affect the price of the diamonds. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general guideline for diamond prices. While this Website is designed to provide most accurate diamond pricing information, the information about the diamonds does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling diamonds. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the Service or the expertise of those providing information via the Service.
Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system errors. Crystal Cut reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are also subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 8200771985.
Product Weight Variance
The product weight mentioned on the website for jewelry and mounts may vary upon manufacture of the product. In case, the customer receives a product of lesser product weight than the value paid for, the Company will refund such differential amount to the Customer.
Advance / Part Payment
Crystal Cut may, at its sole discretion, request the Member to pay a percentage of the value of the transaction as an advance at the time of placing the order. The balance payment for the order shall be paid by the Member at the time of delivery of the product. Failure to pay the balance amount at the time of the delivery of the product shall be treated as a cancellation of the order. Any advance amount paid by the Member at the time of placing the order shall not be refunded by Crystal Cut to the Member in the event of cancellation of the order for any reason whatsoever.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization of any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded their pre-set limit.
Any refunds due by Crystal Cut to the Member for non-availability of diamonds or for selection of alternate diamonds shall be made in the following manner:
Credit card: The credit card account of the Member will be re-credited with the refund amount by Crystal Cut The refund amount will be credited to the Member's account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card; or
Cheque or wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the Member by Crystal Cut within seven (7) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the Member; or
Cash or demand draft: If the Member has made an over the counter purchase by paying cash or demand draft, Crystal Cut shall pay the refund amount to the Member through cash or demand draft within seven (7) business days after the receipt of the payment by Crystal Cut
Only transit insurance shall be provided by Crystal Cut and it shall be valid only up/to the time of acceptance of delivery.
All Loose Diamonds and diamonds that are set in Jewelry will be accompanied by individual certificates. The details of the certificate will be mentioned at the time of purchase.
The diamonds in the Jewelry will not be individually certified unless expressly mentioned at the point of placing the order. The entire Jewelry will be certified either by an independent third party certifying authority or by Crystal Cut depending on the value of the Jewelry.
EMI- Terms & Conditions
Buy now pay later option is available for orders above Rs. 15000. For example if you are buying two products priced Rs. 5,000 and Rs 10,000 at the payment page you can choose to pay using Buy Now Pay Later option.
Downpayment for the scheme is 10% of the amount payable.
Processing fee of flat Rs. 149 will be charged by Kissht for this scheme. Please note Crystal Cut does not charge any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the loan facility from its customers.
You also have the option of converting your Buy Now Pay Later scheme into EMI scheme within the tenure of the scheme. You can contact Kissht to avail this change.
Offer available for jewellery purchases made online on Crystal Cut for customers residing in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Nasik, Baroda, Bhopal, Indore, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad and Kolkata.
This loan facility is being offered by Kissht to the customer and Crystal Cut has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of Kissht.
The customer shall be assessed by Kissht on eligibility and other parameters and approved loans shall be disbursed by Kissht to Crystal Cut. In case of returns, Crystal Cut shall refund the Customer upto the extent of installment paid to Kissht and the balance, directly to Kissht.
The loan facility being offered by Kissht to the customers is governed by the respective terms and conditions of Kissht and the customer is advised to approach the Kissht in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about loan transactions.
All disputes in connection with the loan shall be between the Customer and Kissht. Crystal Cut shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such loan facility being offered Kissht.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- -You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Crystal Cut and all its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Crystal Cut makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, Crystal Cut cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. Crystal Cut does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While Crystal Cut makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, Crystal Cut reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- Crystal Cut does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
- Crystal Cut or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the company's reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labor disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the company or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. you further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of may not apply to you.
- All the contents on the website, of any manner, whatsoever, is Copyrighted work is protected under Indian Copyright Act, 1957. The unauthorized reproduction and distribution of our Copyrighted Work via the internet without our express permission constitute copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, 1957. Your act of infringement of our Copyrighted copyright and proprietary right makes you liable for action in law that includes prosecution under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973